The beauty of traditional wear is so captivating. You just put on simple chikankari Suits or drape a saree, and you look totally outstanding in the Desi style! Well, when the magic of ethnic wear is so attractive, why not try more of these to make a charming presentation in the events and casual lifestyle? We are sure you want to look admirable in anything you wear. So, here we are giving you a glimpse of some authentic traditional wear of India like Chikankari Suits, the beauty of these is guaranteed to impress the spectators if you adorn them.
- Saree — The saree is one of India’s most popular and commonly worn traditional garments. The saree is the ideal way to show off Indian women’s beauty and grace. Indian sarees have never gone out of style in the fashion business, from the time of the Mahabharata to the present day. On the contrary, it has quickly become one of Gen Z’s most popular fashion trends. The saree’s enormous popularity would not be feasible without its notable evolution. Saree is one of those garments that never cease to evolve in shape and form in response to current fashion trends and people’s lifestyles. Traditional is why this outfit may be seen in every Indian home, from grandma’s shelves to granddaughter’s closets. You can wear these in Kanjivaram style, the pure Silk Sarees or even the Chanderi ones; these tend to enhance your appearance in a jiffy.
- Anarkali suits – Another traditional wear that makes you look glorified is an Anarkali suit. The unique fit of the dress, the various patterns available in it and the graceful outcome of wearing are certainly very admirable. An Anarkali suit, chosen and worn properly, can make you look out of the world even in a crowd of millions.
- Chikankari Suits — Chikankari suits are a summer must-have in India. Chikankari is a traditional embroidery technique from Lucknow, the Nawabs’ capital. Delicate threads are used to weave elaborate patterns with great skill in the embroidery style. The shadow stitch is used on a variety of fabrics, including cotton, silk, muslin, georgette, chiffon, and organza in the chikankari suit. A Chikankari kurta or a Lucknowi kurta is a must-have in your ethnic collection if you enjoy all things handcrafted.
- Lehengas – We don’t need to emphasize on the value of a lehenga in the Indian traditional fashion world. This attire has made its mark across the globe through celebrity weddings and functions. The three-piece attire is enough to make you look sexy, sophisticated and even beautiful at the same time.
- Salwar suits – The all comfy yet attractive salwar suits have been a part of Indian tradition since ages. And you will find people from different states donning in a unique way. But still, may it be a cotton salwar suit or the shimmery embedded chikankari salwar suit from Lucknow, it does look stylish and enough to spruce up your appearance.
- Patiala suits – Coming from the State of Punjab, Patiala Suits are more or less admired by the entire country. Getting so much recognition after the Bollywood movies, these have become an active component of the women’s wardrobe across the country. With vibrant coloured Kurtis and contrasting Patiala, you will look gorgeous in this traditional Indian attire.